Information on Data Protection / Personal Data consent
In accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act of 19, June 1992 (valid on the 1 April 2019) and the EU regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council (27 Apr 2016), we would like to inform you about the current regulations and ask for your agreement concerning the use of your data.
What data is collected and processed by Action for Development (AfD) ?
- Your personal data : last name, first name, address
- Your preferred e-mail address where we can contact you
What is the purpose of the data collection and how is it used ?
- The main purpose is to manage the register of members who have joined the association, and to record the membership fees and donations in the organizations
- The secondary purpose is to allow the AfD to communicate with you by e-mail, to inform you about its activities, to share our newsletter for members who wish to subscribe, and to inform members of upcoming events.
Where will your data be stored?
Your personal data will be stored by the AfD in a register (Excel file and hard copy) contained in a secured storage.
Who will AfD share your data with?
Your data will not be communicated to third parties by AfD.
Who will have access to your data ?
Only members of the AfD committee and staff members will be able to access your personal data.
How long are your personal data records are kept by AfD?
Your data is kept for the entire period of your membership and for ten years after your subscription (only for accounting purpose)
In case you unsubscribe your data will be destroyed before the date of the next call for contributions.
How can you exercise your rights regarding your personal data (right of access, correction, deletion, etc.) ?
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post –
Route de Ferney 150
Tel. +41 (0) 22 347 92 17
Can I withdraw my consent ?
Yes, you can freely withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw the consent to manage your records of membership data and fees, this will result in your removal from the association.